this blog is essentially an online diary of my little creative projects - if you can't fix it, throw some glitter over it and add a lacy edge and everything will be alright.

Tuesday 18 September 2012

first attempt at needle felting

i finally went home to see my folks! (hence the totally lack of posts) but while i was there i did do some crafting - dad took me to the brighton maker's fayre, where i sat with some hippies who taugh me how to needle felt : ) it turns out that learning something new costs £2.50, this pleases me. here's what i made:


it's a bee!!! turns out that needle felting as actually quite easy; you sort of stab at the wool with the felting needle until it looks right. you'll notice the bag of dyed sheep's hair in the background? they gave me that, along with a needle and another blank wool-ball for an extra £2.50.

....i like hippies...and felt. so yeh, pretty ace day out!

No comments:

Post a Comment