this blog is essentially an online diary of my little creative projects - if you can't fix it, throw some glitter over it and add a lacy edge and everything will be alright.

Sunday 20 May 2012

mustache glasses

so there i was, trying not to panic about tomorrows exam, and then it hit me - i could be using this time productively; i could be making something cool out of my flatmates graze box cardboard. and i did:

glasses with mustache attached! cardboard+black pen+gold chain=awesome. all i did was cut out the shapes, make little holes with a pin where ever chain was being attached (i used single bits of open chain to hinge the sides on) and spent 5 minutes with my pliers fitting it all together. it does look great on....but like i said - exam tomorrow, why would i have left my pyjamas today? so a pretty tin is sporting them for you instead

No comments:

Post a Comment